Set Up Your Torrent Client
Below you'll find instructions on setting up automatic downloading for a range of bittorrent clients. When asked to paste your RSS feed you should use your Private RSS Feed which can be found on your Settings Page. By using your private feed, Shana Project will know which files your torrent client has downloaded and can mark the files as such.
- Click File > Add RSS Feed...
- Enter the url for your private RSS feed (found on your settings page) as below
You may give the feed a custom alias if you'd like.
For now leave Do not automatically download all items selected and click Ok. That option will get changed automatically in step 5.
- The feed should now appear on the left under Feeds
- Click Options > RSS Downloader
- Click Add to create a new RSS Downloader. Rename it (click F2) to something useful (such as Shana Project) and fill in the settings as below.
Make sure to choose Shana Project RSS (or the alias set in step 2) and choose an appropriate save in location.
You shouldn't touch any of those check boxes except Don't start downloads automatically or Give download highest priority if you'd like those options.
Setting a label is optional but helps keep track of where your torrents came from. You can call it what you want.
Once you're done click Close. Note: This will set the files to download automatically (so you don't need to go back and edit the original feed).
- Congratulations! Now you can enjoy anime downloaded automatically to your computer.